11978 – Chief Executive Officer Job Spec
Summary of the Role
We have a unique opportunity with our client – a leading organisation specialising in niche manufacturing / wholesale, warehousing & distribution based in Northamptonshire – who is seeking to recruit an experienced CEO to oversee the next phase in their development on a full-time permanent basis.
Part of an international group and reporting to the Chairman / President, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the development of strategies & policies, and their implementation to ensure the organisation will meet the overall goals of the parent group,
- Direct the organisation in line with the goals & vision set by the parent company,
- Oversee & develop quality throughout the company in all areas, incl. employees, processes & products by setting goals for each department in collaboration with the department heads,
- Partner with senior officers across the group to grow & strengthen the organisation to make it more sustainable,
- Work with the Finance Team to ensure:
- the preparation of the organisation’s annual budgets & rolling financial forecasts,
- full analysis of investment plans to advise on the risk & return on investments.
The Right Person
We are seeking exceptional candidates who will inspire long-term leadership, stability and strategic growth. The right person should exhibit the following experience & qualities:
- Demonstrable experience in senior management covering the key objectives of the role listed above, including strong financial experience,
- Leadership skills – the ability to motivate and manage staff, overseeing senior management, managing any internal & external conflicts,
- Excellent ability to delegate whilst retaining attention to detail,
- The ability to use her or his good judgement to make key decisions,
- Strong networking skills,
- Excellent planning, organisation & deadline time keeping skills,
- Strong IT skills incl. Microsoft Excel & ERP Systems.
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £80,000 - £100,000 per annum (subject to experience)
- Generous Profit-Related Bonus Scheme
- Hours: Full-Time
- Holiday 23 Days + Bank Holidays (rising to 28+STAT in line with service)
- Private Health
- Company Pension (salary sacrifice)
- Death-In-Service Benefit (4x salary)
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11978) on 0116 254 9404.