11837 – Client Bookkeeping Manager Job Spec
Our Client – a successful and respected chartered accountancy practice based in Leicester – is seeking an experienced accountant to oversee their client bookkeeping function on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the bookkeeping department for multiple clients, leading & supervising six staff. Working predominantly on Xero software, key duties include:
- Process client accounts receivables / accounts payable,
- Bank recs,
- Credit card,
- Petty cash,
- VAT returns for review / submissions,
- Client business payments,
- Prepare & review management accounts for client approval,
- Assisting with payroll.
The Right Person
- Qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent,
- Accountancy practice background preferred, but not essential,
- Senior detailed accountancy knowledge & supervisory experience is essential,
- Effective communication skills, confident in presenting financial information to senior management,
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision, able to fit into a dynamic and fast-moving accounting team,
- Excellent planning, organisation and deadline time keeping skills,
- Strong IT skills incl. Xero & Microsoft Excel,
- Experience integrating Xero into other apps / packages would be desirable.
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Holiday 20 Days + Bank Holidays (+3 Xmas)
- Auto-Enrolment Pension
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11837) on 0116 254 9404.