- Job Reference: 11658
- Date Posted: 9 September 2020
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £32,000 to £40,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pension/parking etc
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Commercial Accountant. Our client, one of Leicestershire most prestigious employers, has engaged Paul Mitchell Associates to recruit an experienced Commercial Accountant to join their finance team on a permanent basis. Ideally being ACA/ACCA or CIMA Finalist/Qualified, my client is looking for a strong character, with an exceptional financial discipline.
The role reports directly into the Commercial Finance Manager and will be responsible for producing costings for existing & new developments, gross margin reporting and analysis alongside influencing commercial decision making.
This is a great opportunity with the business and will involve the following;
* Responsible for commercial & NPD business partnering
* Producing accurate product costings for existing & new developments
* Gross Margin reporting & analysis * Carrying out sales & promotional analysis
* Compiling & presenting post launch analysis * Influencing commercial decision making
* Assisting Commercial Finance Manager with cycle forecasting
* Commercial Finance lead for annual budget setting
* Provide cover for various reports produced by the finance team.
* Spending time on the shop floor to understand key processes and our cost base
If you have an FMCG background within manufacturing, then this could be the role for you.
Personality wise, you will be able to demonstrate the ability to work to tight deadlines, possess strong analytical and questioning ability and be a confident communicator with financial and non-financial colleagues. Strong IT skills are a must. Some flexibility maybe required to manage working hours to meet the demands of the business
Also, the ability to understand people and their motivations, build good relationships with them and help them unlock their potential Empowering others creates an environment where people feel required and enabled to take ownership and responsibility. Coaching for Performance The ability to help others achieve more through two-way feedback, clear direction and enabling. Analysis & Planning The ability to take a range of information, think things through logically and prioritise work to meet commitments aligned with organisational goals. Drive for excellence knows the most effective and efficient processes for getting things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
In return, my client offers an excellent opportunity to join a thriving business that reward and promote within, offering a strong future for career focused individuals. For further information, please contact us on 0116 2549404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.