11985 – Commercial Property & Asset Manager Job Spec
Our client – an established and well-respected consultancy business based in Lutterworth – is seeking an experienced property manager to join their team of RICS-chartered surveyors on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as a key contact with Landlords, Tenants & service providers to ensure high quality estate management,
- Monitor day-to-day management of properties incl. evaluation & instruction of repair / maintenance works & subsequent monitoring / budgeting of fees & expenses,
- Lead on the co-ordination of suppliers in the development & implementation of technical & strategic projects to ensure compliance with new / current legislation, best practice & improvement of the performance of the portfolio,
- Assist our existing team of Chartered Surveyors with professional work such as Rent Reviews, Lease Renewal & Dilapidations.
The Right Person
- Ideally possess AssocRICS-level or equivalent, but this is not essential,
- Demonstrable knowledge / experience of operating in a property management role,
- Knowledge of lettings, rent collection, maintenance, repair & disposals processes and technical aspects of general practice surveying,
- Experience of working with suppliers to develop effective working relationships & manage performance to ensure delivery through the supply chain,
- Ideally have a working knowledge of property management software and CRM databases such as Propman, Agency Pilot or similar.
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Holiday 20 Days + Bank Holidays
- Auto-Enrolment Pension
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11985) on 0116 254 9404.