11923 - Company Accountant Job Spec
Summary of the Role
Our client, a highly successful Leicester manufacturing business which has experienced rapid growth over the last two years and has firm plans in place to continue this trend, is looking to recruit a Company Accountant to join its friendly team. The ideal candidate will have financial and management accounting experience, be well organised, with a proven track record in a similar role. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be involved in:
- Production of Monthly Management Accounts incl. commentary
- Accruals & Pre-payments
- Balance Sheet and Control Account Reconciliations
- Supplier Payments
- Fixed Assets
- Inventory valuation
- Labour & Overheads Analysis
- VAT Returns
- Adhoc Analysis & Reporting
The Right Person
- A part or fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or AAT or Qualified by Experience).
- Experience with Sage and Excel
- Confident to work on your own.
- Commercially aware and able to add value to the wider business.
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (subject to experience)
- Generous Profit Share Bonus
- Private Medical
- Company Pension
- Holiday: 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance