11942 - Company Accountant
Our client, a highly successful Leicester manufacturing business which has experienced rapid growth over the last few years, is looking to recruit a Company Accountant to join its friendly team. The ideal candidate will have financial and management accounting experience, be well organised, with a proven track record in a similar role. Reporting to the Managing Director and working alongside the Financial Controller you will be involved in:
• Production of Monthly Management Accounts including commentary.
• Accruals & Pre-payments.
• Balance Sheet and Control Account Reconciliations.
• Supplier Payments
• Fixed Assets.
• Inventory valuation.
• Labour & Overheads & Variance Analysis.
• Payroll & HR
• VAT Returns
• Ad hoc Analysis and Reporting
• Board reports
You will also, in time, be involved in various aspects of Administration:
• Reviewing IT, including the implementation of a new MRP system
• ISO 9001
The Right Person
• A part or fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or AAT or Qualified by Experience).
• Experience with Sage and Excel
• Confident to work on your own.
• Commercially aware and able to add value to the wider business.
• Hands-on approach with attention to detail
On offer is an opportunity to work in an Entrepreneurial manufacturing environment.
• Salary package to be in the region of £40-£45K.
• Company Pension
• 23 days + Stat
• 9am – 5pm Mon – Fri (30 mins lunch)