Our client, a highly successful Leicester manufacturing business which has experienced rapid growth over the last few years, is looking to recruit a Company Accountant to join its friendly team.
The ideal candidate will have financial and management accounting experience, be well organised, with a proven track record in a similar role.
Reporting to the Managing Director and working alongside the Financial Controller you will be involved in:
* Production of Monthly Management Accounts including commentary.
* Accruals & Pre-payments.
* Balance Sheet and Control Account Reconciliations.
* Supplier Payments
* Fixed Assets.
* Inventory valuation.
* Labour & Overheads & Variance Analysis.
* Payroll & HR
* VAT Returns
* Ad hoc Analysis and Reporting
* Board reports
You will also, in time, be involved in various aspects of Administration:
* Reviewing IT, including the implementation of a new MRP system
* ISO 9001
* A part or fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or AAT or Qualified by Experience).
* Experience with Sage and Excel
* Confident to work on your own.
* Commercially aware and able to add value to the wider business.
* Hands-on approach with attention to detail
On offer is an opportunity to work in an Entrepreneurial manufacturing environment.
* Salary package to be in the region of £40-£45K.
* Company Pension
If you - or someone you might know - are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE NOW or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting our 5-digit job reference) on +44 (0)116 254 9404.
If you do not consent, please DO NOT apply to this vacancy.