11625 – Company Bookkeeper Job Spec
Our client, part of a group of companies based in Leicester, is seeking an experienced Company Bookkeeper for a burgeoning B2C business on a full-time permanent basis. Reporting directly to the Finance Director / Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for all key areas of the finance function, including sales, purchase and nominal ledgers, stock, management accounts and forecasts. Candidates with demonstrable e-commerce experience will be preferred.
- To oversee all aspects of finance processing to management accounts in a small office environment,
- To manage purchase, sales ledger, working capital, & management accounts.
- Responsible for all financial administration including recording and reconciling financial transactions,
- Purchase and sales ledger processing, including creating and processing sales invoices, processing and paying purchase invoices,
- Manage purchase and sales ledgers,
- Produce management accounts, budgets, forecasts and cashflow forecasts,
- HMRC reporting,
- We are looking for someone with multi-channel, multi-currency expertise. It would be very beneficial if they had experience with marketplaces / e-commerce platforms beyond Amazon and eBay, and / or experience with listing and reporting tools.
Reporting to: Director of Finance
- Qualifications: min. AAT-qualified or equivalent,
- Systems: Sage Line 50, 100 or 200, VT Transactions, and Dynamics Software, experience of handling financials in e-commerce marketplaces (Amazon / eBay), MS Office incl. good Excel & Word knowledge,
- Fluent in written & spoken English. Must be articulate & capable of communicating across the whole spectrum of staff from the MDs to agency staff,
- A self-starter & proactive, capable of acting independently and be confident in asking for guidance when required,
- Must be able to use own initiative to gain a business advantage,
- Be capable of taking complex instructions, carrying these out to a high standard and making decisions in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, superiors and external partners.
In return, our Client offers a superb opportunity to work within a growing, innovative and extremely successful team.
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full Time 8:30am – 5:00pm (30mins lunch)
- Holiday: 28 Days (20+STAT)
- Free on-site parking
- Possible Study Support (post-probationary period)
If you’re interested & think you’re suitable for this opportunity, please apply online OR call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11625) on 0116 254 9404.