Our client a successful long established business based close to the City Centre of Leicester have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator working directly with the department head.
This is a varied role providing administration support for the department’s functions in Purchasing, Accounts, Contract Law, Compliance, Negotiation and Construction site resourcing; this is a superb opportunity to learn a wide range of skills.
The role will include all aspects of office work, assisting the Buyer and Department Manager.
- Pricing of variation work and additional costs
- Sending out enquiries to the supply chain
- Checking quotations and order acknowledgements from suppliers for conformance, collating prices and recording lead-times/delivery dates
- Assisting in identifying new suppliers
- Purchase Ledger duties alongside the Accounts Payable department
- Sending reminder emails to supply chain partners, clients and colleagues
- Updating colleagues in relation to ongoing projects, issues etc
- General office administrative tasks such as filing, scanning, answering the phone and dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- We’re looking for a candidate with good mathematical, written and verbal communication
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook and Word
- Hands on and keen to learn
- Well organised
- Salary: £20,000 - £24,000.00
- Mon – Fri (Full Time 8am-5pm, 1pm finish on a Friday)
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- Holidays: 20 + 8 statutory days
Should this role sound of interest please get in touch with Paul Mitchell Associates by applying with your latest CV or call the office to discuss further on 0116 254 9404