- Job Reference: 11523
- Date Posted: 6 February 2020
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Rugby
- Salary: £20,000 to £24,000
- Bonus/Benefits: parking , canteen etc
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, based between Coventry and Rugby, is currently seeking to recruit a Credit Controller on a temp to perm basis. Being part of a small but friendly and professional team, your role will be responsible for credit control and recovery of due debt through timely and effective customer chasing using a number of different methods to a pre-legal stage.
Processing card payments through terminals and balancing daily collections along with manipulation of spreadsheet information for debtor control will form part of daily activities. Fantastic communication skills will be the defining characteristic in delivering successfully this highly important position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Credit control via telephone and email.
* Credit checking & legal chasing
* Processing of credit card receipts
* Communications with external suppliers and internal business partners as required
* Reconciliation of Merchant accounts
* Month end reconciliation of debtors' accounts
For further information on this fabulous opportunity, please call Neil on 0116 2549404 and let's get you working.
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000