Credit Control Supervisor
- Job Reference: 12038
- Date Posted: 18 September 2021
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Coalville, Leicestershire
- Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
- Sector: Accountancy, Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Simon Hibbert
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0)116 254 9404
Our client based in Ibstock are seeking an Experienced Credit Control Supervisor to join their friendly team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for operating the credit control function across relevant group companies. They will ensure timely payment of all company invoiced receivables and ensure customers pay to company payment terms and consistent reduction in DSO.
As Credit Control Supervisor, you will lead a team of 4, ensuring timely payment of all company invoiced receivables with consistent reduction in DSO. You will assist with cash flow forecasting & modelling, make recommendations on credit limits and ensure customer adherence.
* Dealing with internal queries about payments
* Manage relationships with the Sales Offices and Distribution agents
* Ensuring close collaboration and working with Finance & Sales
* Produce all relevant accurate reporting - including aged reporting
* Dispute reporting and escalation
* Create reports as required and requested
* Assisting with cashflow reporting
Skills & Experience:
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
* Good telephone manner
* High standard of numeracy and accuracy
* Previous experience of leading and developing a team
* Ability to prioritise workload so that deadlines are met.
* CICM qualification desirable
* Solutions focused and driven
Position: Permanent Full Time
Reports to: Credit Manager
Hours:37.5 hours per week (8.30am - 5pm Mon - Fri) 1 hour lunch
Holidays: 25 days + statutory
WFH:Hybrid - part office based & part home working.
If you - or someone you might know - are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE NOW or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting job ref: 12038) on +44 (0)116 254 9404.