- Job Reference: 11326
- Date Posted: 27 September 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Coventry
- Salary: £20,000 to £23,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: Ongoing
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, based between Coventry and Rugby, is currently seeking to recruit a Credit Controller on an interim ongoing basis. Being part of a small but friendly and professional team, your role will be responsible for credit control and recovery of due debt through timely and effective customer chasing using a number of different methods to a pre-legal stage.
Processing card payments through terminals and balancing daily collections along with manipulation of spreadsheet information for debtor control will form part of daily activities. Fantastic communication skills will be the defining characteristic in delivering successfully this highly important position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Credit control via telephone and email.
* Credit checking & legal chasing
* Processing of credit card receipts
* Communications with external suppliers and internal business partners as required
* Reconciliation of Merchant accounts
* Month end reconciliation of debtors' accounts
For further information on this fabulous opportunity, please call Neil on 0116 2549404 and let's get you working.
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.