- Job Reference: 11098b
- Date Posted: 14 June 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Enderby
- Salary: £19,000 to £22,500
- Bonus/Benefits: excellent benefits
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, based near Enderby, is looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller on a permanent basis due to company growth.
Assisting both the Credit Control and Accounts Payable departments you will spend a 50:50 split working within each function.
* Match all purchase invoices to orders raised by different departments.
* Input all invoices on the system
* Ensure that all queries are resolved in a timely manner
* Ensure incoming telephones calls are answered confidently and are efficiently dealt with.
* Assist in setting-up and opening new supplier accounts.
* Filing of all purchase ledger invoices and pro-formas.
* Post all cheque and bacs payments raised on to the system.
* Chase outstanding payments via phone, email and letter
* Statement reconciliations
You will possess good communication, organisational skills and have an eye for detail.
You will have good administrative and PC skills including Excel.
Hours 8:30am - 5:30pm (1 hour lunch)
Holiday: 25 days + Stat
Salary: £19,000 - £22,500 per annum + additional benefits and excellent working environment
For further information please contact Charlotte Mitchell.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.