Customer Service / Accounts Assistant
- Job Reference: 11400A
- Date Posted: 26 November 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £16,000 to £18,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Work Hours: Full Time
Are you looking for your 1st opportunity in Finance?
Do you have some basic experience in Finance or Customer Service?
Enjoy talking to people on the phone or even face to face?
Looking for the opportunity to learn new skills and develop existing ones?
Want to work in a vibrant, dynamic and fast paced organisation?
THEN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!
Our client, a vibrant, dynamic and fast paced company, based in Leicester are looking to recruit a bright, energetic Finance / Customer Service Assistant to join their expanding Team on a Temporary to Permanent basis. This represents an excellent opportunity for someone with exceptional communication skills to learn elements of Finance.
Being immediately available or on a short notice period, my client is looking to invest time and training for the right candidate.
- Assisting in the management of financial records
- Assisting with incoming bills
- Assisting with the collection of debt via face-face, telephone and email.
- Managing emails & corresponding to general queries.
- Producing invoices for clients.
- Taking card, cash & cheque payments
- Reconciling card payment sheets & running end of day reports
- Daily post run
- Assisting the finance manager
- Scanning files to send to clients
- Answering the phone and helping with face to face enquiries.
In addition, from time-to-time you may be required to undertake other reasonable duties, which might fall outside your normal job duties.
If you feel you could be the right person for this role, and are hungry to learn and ad value, then please apply with your CV for consideration or contact us for further information on 0116 2549404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.