11900 – Customer Service Administrator (FTC) Job Spec
Location: Leicester / Remote Working
Our client – a highly successful firm based in Leicester – is seeking an experienced & self-motivated full-time Customer Service Administrator to join their team for a 12-month fixed-term-contract (maternity cover). The role is currently largely remote-based however we are looking for candidates who would be able to commute on an adhoc basis to their Leicester office.
Reporting to the Team Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Processing online document authorisation for branches, monitoring supplier invoice matching system, processing supplier discrepancies & credits,
- Logging & actioning customer / AP queries,
- Co-ordinating with branches to help resolve query actions & issue credits (where necessary) to speed up resolution,
- Stocktake reconciliations & claim backs,
- Chasing suppliers for on-hold items, proof of delivery for direct-to-site sales,
- Providing copy documents to customers (where required),
- Reporting on debt & customer queries,
- Distribution of reports to branch network,
- Supporting the branch network to increase operational efficiency.
The Right Person
- Immediately available / on very short notice to start,
- Some experience with accounts payable / AP queries would be beneficial,
- Demonstrable experience working within a similar role,
- Highly motivated & proactive, organised & able to keep to strict deadlines,
- GCSE incl. English & Maths at grade C or above,
- Possess excellent customer service & communication skills (both written & verbal), able to build & maintain effective client relationships both locally & remotely,
- Willing to help others, highlighting any issues & suggest improvements,
- Good IT skills / aptitude, especially with MS Excel / spreadsheets.
- Appointment Type: Min. 12-Month Fixed Term Contract
- Salary: up to £18,500 / £9.50ph (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time 37.5hrs Per Week (flexible start-finish time)
- Holiday 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- Leicester Office / Option for Remote Working (laptop provided)
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11900) on 0116 254 9404.