12276 – Customer Service Administrator Job Spec
Our client – a highly successful distribution firm based in Leicester – is seeking an experienced customer service administrator to join their team on a full-time temporary-2-permanent basis. The initial interim assignment is 3-6 months - essentially your probationary period - but for the right candidate who proves themselves, the role may be made permanent before then. The successful candidate will provide exceptional customer service to clients & partner companies, whilst maintaining great relationships with approved suppliers. Key responsibilities include:
- Provide exceptional customer service (via phone & email) in a courteous, professional manner,
- Ensure all customer / supplier queries are actioned & resolved in a timely manner,
- Record daily calls, email and sales activity,
- Create & follow up on quotations in a timely manner, capture information on lost orders,
- Produce orders accurately to ensure credit notes are kept to a minimum,
- Maintain good all-round knowledge of fleet equipment, products & services offered by approved suppliers.
The Right Person
- Must be immediately available or on short notice,
- Previous administration / customer service experience is essential,
- A positive manner… someone who is resilient, tenacious with the drive and enthusiasm to deliver exceptional results in a fast paced, ever changing, environment.
- The ability to see things through the customer’s eyes whilst keeping your cool in a high call volume environment,
- Effective communication skills (written & verbal English). Comfortable with high call volume, strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels within the organisation / customers.
- Appointment Type: Temp-2-Perm
- Starting Salary: £19,000 – £21,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Holiday 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- Hybrid Working (3-days office / 2-days home)
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12276) on 0116 254 9404.