12033 – Customer Service Advisor Job Spec
Summary of the Role
Due to exceptional growth in business over the last 12-months, our client – a large, established manufacturing firm based in Leicester – is seeking an experienced customer service advisor to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Customer assistance & query handling,
- Order processing,
- Sending order confirmations,
- White & yellow printing & sortation,
- Answering, screening & directing phone calls.
The Right Person
- Previous customer service experience within a commercial organisation, be friendly, reliable with a good attention to detail and phone manner,
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills to all levels within the company (written & verbal English), be an organised team-player, able to multitask & remain calm under pressure,
- Knowledge of Sage 50 & Microsoft Excel preferred,
- Work well independently & as part of a team.
- Appointment Type: Permanent, in-house
- Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time Monday – Friday
- Holiday 20 Days + Bank Holidays
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12033) on 0116 254 9404.