Customer Service Advisor
- Job Reference: 12256
- Date Posted: 8 April 2022
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Wigston, Leicestershire
- Salary: £20,000 to £21,500
- Sector: Business Operations
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client - an established manufacturer & distributor based in Leicester - is seeking experienced Customer Service Representative to join on a full-time permanent basis.
The Successful Candidate will add value to the companies' brand by providing best in class customer service for all internal and external customers.
Key duties include:
- All tasks must be performed in line with SOP's where relevant
- Answer all incoming calls in line with company standards
- Handle and record receipt of all customer orders in a timely manner
- Acknowledge receipt of all customer orders promptly
- Validate the order ensuring that all of the required information has been supplied by the customer, captured fully and accurately prior to passing to the manufacturing unit
- Contact the customer directly if verification of any aspect of the order is required
- Create standing orders where requested by customers
- Manage and control the processing of standing orders
- Effectively respond to all customer enquiries to ensure customer satisfaction
- Handle all enquiries efficiently for new accounts forwarding the relevant account application form to the customer utilising the current email template
- Check that all of the mandatory information has been provided and then forward the completed account application form to the accounts team. If information is missing or if there is a query in relation to the account application call the customer for clarification
- If possible, resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Update Daily diary report
- Update the KPI report each day to confirm order volumes
- Check order entry is correct verses the original customer order
- Return validated paperwork to the dispatch team.
⦁Appointment Type: Permanent
⦁Salary: £21,500 per annum
⦁Hours: Full-Time (37 hours per week 10-6pm, early finish on Friday)
⦁Holiday: 24 days plus stat
⦁Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance
If you - or someone you might know - are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12256) on 0116 254 9404.
If you - or someone you might know - are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE NOW or call us (quoting our 5-digit job reference) on +44 (0)116 254 9404. If you do not consent, please DO NOT apply to this vacancy.