- Job Reference: 11114
- Date Posted: 2 May 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £12.50 to £15.00
- Sector: Administration & Business Operations
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client a successful growing Leicester organisation are looking to recruit an experienced Data Analyst who is also an Excel Wizard to their small friendly team.
Are you looking for a Data Analyst role?
Do you have analytical and exceptional Excel skills?
Would you like to be part of an award-winning business who is rapidly growing, month by month?
An exciting opportunity for a candidate with excellent Excel and analytical skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Producing Management Information Reports for both external and internal clients
- Extracting raw data and manipulating it into presentable information
- Manage and report on the company's KPIs and provide analytical support to the company.
- Work closely with our clients and our customer accounts team.
- As the successful candidate gains experience it is expected that the role will expand to include system integration and development activities.
The successful candidate will have:
- Advanced MS Excel skills ideally with experience of VBA, cubes, functions and pivot tables.
- Possess strong attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and analytical skills.
- An understanding of databases including configurations and linking tables.
Due to our fast and ongoing growth every team member needs to successfully meet deadlines, work with minimum supervision and have great understanding of customer service and compliance to maintain our customers happiness and our services up to standard.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.