11939 – Data Entry Clerk Job Spec
Summary of the Role
Our client - an established manufacturer based in Leicester - is seeking an experienced Data Entry Clerk to join their accounts payable finance team on a full-time ongoing interim basis. This long-term assignment has come about due to an upturn in business demand. Working within their finance team, you will be responsible for:
- High volume invoice entry
- Matching of invoices
The Right Person
We're seeking candidates who possess the following qualities / experience:
- Immediately available / on very short notice to start,
- Experience in a high-volume Data Entry within an accounts payable environment,
- A keen eye for detail, speed & accuracy,
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision, able to fit into a fast-moving accounting team within a large organisation,
- Good organisation and deadline time keeping skills.
- Appointment Type: Ongoing Interim (in-house)
- Hourly Rate: £8.50 – £9.00 + Holiday Pay (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time (early Friday finish)
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11939) on 0116 254 9404.