Data Input Administrator
- Job Reference: 11099
- Date Posted: 15 April 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £9.00 to £10.00
- Sector: Administration & Business Operations
- Job Type: Temporary
- Duration: 3 months+
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, based in Leicester, is currently recruiting for a Data Entry Administrator to join its team on a Temporary basis for an initial 3 months, but it could be extended or be made permanent. We are looking for someone who is immediately available.
Working hours: 8.30 to 5.00 Mon-Fri.
You must have excellent IT & literacy skills.
You will have good organisational and communication skills, a polite telephone manner, and be confident with speaking to a range of different people.
The purpose of the role is to ensure communication is maintained between the company and customers. Dealing with customers directly to ensure the best possible service and understanding.
Main duties will consist of:
· Processing customer authorisations and adding & removing data from the system
· Internal Database Administration, ensuring the quality and accuracy of data across a variety of systems
· Dealing with customer enquiries
· Maintaining records, communicating requirements.
· Documenting business requirements, workflows and processes
· Liaising with internal stakeholders and external suppliers and assisting with any project queries
· Ensure compliance with company and other relevant standards/ regulations at all times
· Supporting the customer account teams in their day to day work
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.