- Job Reference: 11303
- Date Posted: 6 September 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £15,000 to £17,000
- Bonus/Benefits: depending on experience
- Sector: Administration & Business Operations
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, part of a leading group, has engaged Paul Mitchell Associates to recruit a bright and enthusiastic individual to join their exciting new venture based in Leicester.
The Role: E-Commerce Administrator
* Creating listings on Amazon/E-bay/and other platforms in the future
* Ensuring uploading content to the listings and ensuring they are displaying correctly
* Photography and editing (Photoshop - doesn't need experience it is basic stuff they can learn)
* Inputting data / information in to Excel
* Customer service / assistance
* Managing the social media, blogging and newsletters (business content)
* Arrange photo-shoots
* Update / upload website content, product images, descriptions and promotions
* Data collection and reporting website analytics
* Evaluate approaches to improve website sales and customer engagement
The role is ideally suited to someone who has an interest in clothing and accessories and is looking to build a career within online retail. This role is not a design based role but will require some creativity but with a strong focus on data management within Excel. Also, a very strong focus on e-commerce platform management.
A candidate with previous Amazon experience and/or E-Commerce experience and an understanding of Google products such as Webmaster Tools and Analytics would be advantageous but not essential.
* Strong IT skills - must be a confident user of Excel
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Positive attitude and willingness to learn and expand skills
* Attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task
* Able to solve problems
* Self-motivated and able to work alone or without direct supervision
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.