11735 – E-Commerce Assistant
Our Client – a successful, fast-growing B2C online retailer based in Leicester – is seeking an experienced E-Commerce Specialist to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. As one of the UK’s largest independent retailers, the company is investing heavily in its e-commerce offering, so you will play a key role in establishing company’s long-term strategy and success.
- Website Inventory Management – uploading / updating products on the website,
- Visual merchandising online according to brand guidelines,
- Managing 3rd party sales platforms incl. eBay, Amazon Seller Central (multi-territory) & Fruugo,
- Communicating with suppliers on a regular basis & updating relevant information,
- Working closely with our strategy team to develop key accounts to the business,
- Working closely with the Account Managers and Marketing Team,
- Build collaborative relationships with colleagues and suppliers,
- Ad-hoc duties to ensure the smooth running of this function.
The Right Person
- Education: Graduate-Level or equivalent… a qualification in Digital Marketing would be ideal,
- E-Commerce / PPC, SEO & Online sales experience & interest is essential,
- Ideally someone with multi-channel & multi-currency expertise,
- An excellent communicator at all levels, possessing strong planning & organizational skills, able to work towards tight deadlines on their own initiative,
- Strong IT skills incl. Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint,
- Experience with listing & reporting tools (ideally ChannelAdvisor E-Commerce)… training will be provided.
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £22,000 - £27,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Holiday 20 Days + Bank Holidays
If you’re interested & think you’re suitable for this opportunity, please apply online OR call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11735) on 0116 254 9404.