Sales Negotiator / Estate Agent – ID: 12346
Do you have a passion for property?
Would you like to be a part of the team at the market leading Estate Agency in Rutland?
- Negotiate and close deals
- Liaise with solicitors
- Register and manage applicants
- Match properties to applicants
- Arrange and attend accompanies house viewings
- Provide feedback and keep in touch with clients and applicants
- Respond to queries via e-mail and telephone
The Right Person
- Previous Estate Agent / Sales Negotiator experience preferred
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- Negotiation skills and a natural sales ability
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Full Driving Licence & Car
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 + Commission (OTE £28,000 - £30,000)
- Hours: Full-Time (Mon – Fri + Alternate Saturdays)
- Holiday 20 Days + Bank Holidays
- Subsidised Parking
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12346).