Finance Analyst / Data Input
- Job Reference: 11090
- Date Posted: 9 April 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £18,000 to £22,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, a long-established business based in Leicester City Centre, is currently looking to recruit a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for someone who is highly analytical, not afraid to question and pays strong attention to detail. You will need to be a team player that is willing to be hands on in order to assist with general finance assistant duties. You will also be a key part of the Finance function and report directly to the Financial Controller.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Order management, entry of new orders / invoices
* Liaise with various departments to obtain up to date accurate data to ensure accuracy of sales / production / logistics.
* Maintain / Assist in development of reporting relating to orders
* Assist with completion of the financial month end, Sales day book reconciliations
* Monthly / Weekly reporting
* Data management, reporting / forecasting / contra supplier transactions
* Query resolution
* Ad-hoc financial duties / projects as required
Requirements - Skills / Experience:
* Finance background desired - Studying / Looking to study for an accounting qualification
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
Required - Pivot Charts, Pivot Tables, Calculated Fields, Relationships, Data Models, Macros.
Desired - VBA, External Connections, Queries, Sage Excel Integration
* Sage 200 / ERP Knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
* Ability to work to tight deadlines, demonstrating time management and organisational ability, previous experience of working to deadlines within finance
* Self-motivated, team player, able to work autonomously within a team
* High levels of enthusiasm, personality, can-do attitude, and drive
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ensure professional knowledge, skills, initiative, innovation, and personal image are sufficiently developed to fulfil the requirement of the position
* Must be a British citizen and/ or eligible to work in the UK
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum (subject to experience)
Hours: Full-time, Mon-Fri 8:30am to 5:00pm
Holiday: 28 Days (20 + STAT)
Possible Study Support
For further information please contact Charlotte Mitchell.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.