12031 – Finance Assistant Job Spec
Summary of the Role
Due to exceptional growth in business over the last 12-months, our client – a large, established manufacturing firm based in Leicester – is seeking an experienced finance assistant to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Cash collection via email & phone,
- Resolve internal & external accounting queries,
- Reconciling accounts,
- Processing payments & receipts including handling of discounts,
- Uploading invoices to customer portals,
- Providing credit checks for new businesses,
- Assistance in raising of sales invoices & posting of purchase ledger – matching Purchase Orders.
The Right Person
- Previous purchase & sales ledger and credit control experience in a fast past environment is essential to this role,
- Knowledge of complex cash & invoice reconciliations,
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills (written & verbal English), be confident & persistent, able to remain calm under pressure,
- Strong IT skills incl. Sage 50 & Microsoft Excel.
- Appointment Type: Permanent, in-house
- Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time Monday – Friday
- Holiday 20 Days + Bank Holidays
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12031) on 0116 254 9404.