11885 – Finance Assistant Job Spec
Our Client – a large manufacturing & supply group based in Leicester – is seeking an experienced all-round accounting assistant to support their finance team on a full-time interim / temporary-to-permanent basis.
Following your introductory training on how to use their in-house systems, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the finance dept with:
- Purchase ledger,
- Sales ledger,
- Credit control,
- Cash & invoice / credit note posting,
- Setting up new accounts,
- Statement reconciliations,
- Ordering goods & services,
- Prepare sales quotations for customers, liaising with the Sales Teams, Customer Services Team & Commercial Manager.
- Customer / supplier query resolution / assisting with complaints procedures,
- Other related adhoc administrative duties.
The Right Person
- Be immediately available to start,
- Part or fully-qualified AAT or equivalent, or qualified by experience,
- Demonstrable experience within an accounting / administrative role in line with the duties detailed above,
- Keen, willing & able to learn a wide range of duties,
- Excellent organisation & deadline time keeping skills,
- Self-motivated with effective communication skills,
- Strong IT skills incl. Microsoft Excel & Word is essential.
- Appointment Type: Interim (Temp-2-Perm)
- Salary: up to £10.25ph / £20,000 FTE (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time 37.5hrs PW (early finish on Fridays)
- Holiday 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- 5% ERs / 5% EEs Pension
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11885) on 0116 254 9404.