12292 – Finance Controller Job Spec
Summary of the Role
Our entrepreneurial Client – an ambitious, dynamic & rapidly growing B2B e-commerce business based in Leicester – is seeking an all-round safe pair of hands to manage their entire finance function on a full-time permanent basis.
As Finance Controller/Accountant, reporting to the Owners & Board, you will be solely responsible for the day-to-day running of all financial processes & requirements (turnover currently at circa £10m).
- Overseeing Daily Cash / Bank Reconciliations,
- Month-end journals – preparation and processing,
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations,
- VAT returns,
- Recharges for departmental cost structures – preparation & processing,
- Actively participate in Statutory Audits,
- Actively participate in Internal Stock Audits,
- VAT and Intrastat returns preparation,
- Monthly Payroll submission.
The Right Person
- Ideally Part or Fully Qualified AAT or Qualified by Experience,
- You will possess at least 3-5 years’ experience a similar environment,
- You will be used to working to tight deadlines and comfortable working in an ecommerce business,
- Experience in using Xero and Excel.
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£35,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Holiday: 20 Days + Bank Holidays