- Job Reference: 11592
- Date Posted: 22 April 2020
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicestershire
- Salary: £80,000 to £100,000
- Bonus/Benefits: + Benefits
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Finance Director Leicestershireshire
Our client, a successful and expanding SME service sector group, turnover in excess of £20 million, seeks a dynamic qualified accountant as Financial Director.
*Candidates should be hands on qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA or CIMA), who possess sound practical experience as well as good technical skills and who are able to work in a fast- paced environment.
* Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for all accounting and financial matters including the financial reporting of the main company encompassing monthly management accounts, VAT returns, overseeing payroll, preparation of the Board Pack, cash flow forecasts, budgeting and liaison with the Bank and Auditors.
*You will be expected to play a key role in reviewing cost centres, assessing profitability and preparing and reviewing KPI's.
*In addition, you will lead and motivate a busy accounts team, as well as undertake Company Secretarial matters including Insurances and pensions..
*This is an ideal role for an ambitious qualified accountant who wishes to combine a mixture of hands-on work as well as people management and reporting at Board level.
*This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious accountant as the company has plans to double its turnover in the next few years. Good IT skills are essential as the company is planning to upgrade its' accountancy software.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.