- Job Reference: 11475
- Date Posted: 20 January 2020
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Enderby
- Salary: £24,000 to £40,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client a successful organisation based in Leicester are looking to appoint a full time experienced Finance Manager to manage a sizeable finance team and assist in managing the day-to-day accounting.
The Finance Manager role is a new position created within the business due to the growth of the business and to facilitate future plans.
The role will incorporate staff management, accounts preparation, quarterly VAT Returns and yearly Tax returns. You will be main point of reference for accounts queries in the company.
The required tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a large team (4 direct and over 15 indirect)
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Annual Company Return
- Balancing Petty Cash
- Management accounts
- Raising accruals and Prepayments
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Raising Payroll Journals
- Manage the AP & AR Processes
- Dealing with high level issues referred to by the team
- Staff recruitment and development
- Working with the Directors in the production of forecasts and other financial information as required
The ideal candidate will be:
- An experienced Accountant
- Qualified ACCA or CIMA (preferred but not essential)
- Have experience of managing a large team
- Extensive experience as detailed above
- Able to work on own initiative
- Someone with an accurate, logical and concise approach to their work.
If you are interested in applying for this role please submit your CV for consideration.