Our client a well-established organisation based in Leicester are looking to appoint a Finance Manager to their small friendly finance team. A market leader in their chosen field this business has gone through superb growth in the last few years and continues to look at further growth opportunities within the field.
Reporting to the Financial Director, this position is a key role within the organisation and we're on the lookout for a self-driven experienced hands-on manager, with the ability to motivate and develop a team to provide timely and accurate information to the wider business.
You will have the opportunity to develop and learn new skills. Ideally this role would suit an individual who wishes to progress to be the number one finance individual within the business.
• Manage and develop the finance team, which consists of 3 members of staff
• Supervising Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Expenses, Statement reconciliations, Unallocated cash, and General accounting duties.
• Monthly management of accruals and prepayments
• Balance sheet reconciliations.
• Completing trial balance and completion of month-end closure
• Complete Cash flow management and forecasting
• Processing quarterly VAT Returns.
• Bank reconciliations and providing regular information to the key stake holders.
• Monthly Payroll, processing payroll timesheets including PAYE, work pension and NI schedules and year end P11D submission.
• Liaison with bank, external auditors & government bodies.
• Assist the Finance Director in commercial contract negotiations.
• Part Qualified Accountant
• Strong technical accounting knowledge.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Excel - VLOOKUP's, pivot tables and spreadsheets.
• Experience in managing all the financial ledgers on Sage Line 200.
• Experience in using SAGE payroll.
• Full time/Permanent
• Hours: Monday to Friday 40 hours (flexible start time)
• Salary: £30k - £35k per annum plus bonus
• On-site Parking
• Pension Scheme
• Enhanced Holidays
If you or someone you might know wants to be part of a progressive, growing business, APPLY ONLINE NOW or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting job ref: 12332)