- Job Reference: 11461
- Date Posted: 6 January 2020
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicestershire
- Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
- Bonus/Benefits: parking, canteen, pension etc
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 12 months
- Work Hours: Full Time
Financial Accountant. New Year, new role? Our client, based in North East Leicestershire is looking to recruit an experienced Financial Accountant to join their team on a 12 month FTC. Ideally being available at short notice, you will ideally be fully qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA. My client may consider those with a strong academic background being part qualified. You will be used to working in a fast paced, busy environment, possibly within FMCG.
As the FA, you will be responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts and financial reporting, working closely with the Senior Accountant and Finance team. Your role will also involve;
* Working with internal and external auditors, statutory and tax reporting.
* Balance sheet review along with reconciliations.
* Overhead costing, expenditure and analysis. Working closely with production to control spending etc.
* Review of processes and controls to ensure maximum efficiency and minimum risk.
* Journals, accruals and prepayment prep.
* Assisting with preparation of budgets, forecasting and analysis.
In return, my client offers an exciting and challenging environment, with the potential of future work, along with a host of benefits.
For further information, please contact us on 0116 2549404.