11898 – Financial Analyst Job Spec
Location: Part-Leicester City Centre / Part-Remote Working
Our client – a highly successful and rapidly expanding business based in Leicester – is seeking an experienced finance analyst accountant to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Managing Director and as a key member of the Finance Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Income & revenue analysis / commentary,
- Budgeting & forecasting,
- Commercial risk analysis,
- Cost analysis,
- Commercial & MI analysis.
The Right Person
- Part OR fully-qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA,
- A finance, business OR economics degree,
- Varied industry experience,
- Strong attention to detail & critical thinking,
- Effective communication skills, confident in presenting financial information to senior management,
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision, able to fit into a dynamic and fast-moving accounting team within a larger organisation,
- Excellent planning, organisation and deadline time keeping skills,
- Advanced MS Excel user – complex formulas, pivot tables, SQL etc.
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Holiday 20 Days + Bank Holidays
- Free On-Site Parking
- Part office-based / part remote working
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11898) on 0116 254 9404.