Financial Controller, Rutland
Our client is a long established and successful manufacturing company, part of a privately owned international group, supplying a diverse customer base, including many blue-chip businesses.
It has an exciting and challenging opportunity for a keen, enthusiastic and dynamic Financial Controller at its' head office and manufacturing facility.
• An individual with energy, confidence, initiative, drive, and ability to work at pace in a fast moving and varied environment.
• Highly numerate, literate with excellent attention to detail.
• Previous experience of managing Finance and payroll functions.
• Previous manufacturing experience.
• Strong IT skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate confidently at all levels.
• Ability to demonstrate forward thinking, planning and organisational skills.
• Fully ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or part qualified/qualified by experience.
• To manage the day to day running of the entire Finance Function, managing a small team.
• Responsibility for supervision of Sales, Purchase, General Ledgers and Fixed Assets.
• Preparation and completion of monthly management accounts, overseeing month and year end processes.
• Costing, Variance Analysis, KPI's, Inventory Control.
• Personal responsibility for monthly payroll and supervision of weekly payroll.
• Preparation of all tax year end documentation including tax and statutory financial accounts along with payroll P11D, P60 and PSA analysis.
• Lead other department managers in the budget and planning process
• To provide full support to the Managing Director and Board dealing with the ever-changing needs of the business.
Salary £55 to £60K + Bonus + other benefits