Our client, a small company operating in Financial Services, is looking for candidates with administrative experience within the financial services industry
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
About Our Client
The company is a well-known and respected firm specialising in the management of pensions and investments, and mortgages and protection, based in Leicester.
About the role
We are looking for an Financial Services Administrator who will support the paraplanner and adviser, by providing successful delivery of operational and administrative support in the financial services industry. It is essential for the applicant to have experience in the independent financial services sector, however our client is open to interviewing both trainee and experienced candidates.
This role is based at its’ Leicester office.
• Preparing client files for reviews
• Preparing and submitting new business (investments, pensions and protection cases) to providers as well as ad-hoc client requests
• Undertaking research and report writing for non-complex cases
• Liaising with adviser and clients to ensure excellent service is delivered
• Ensuring all client documentation is correctly recorded
• Ensuring all systems and case notes are updated with progress and a clear audit trail is available
• Acting as the first point of contact for clients and resolving queries/problems in a timely manner
• Contacting clients and arranging appointments
• Providing a dedicated and professional support service to advisers and clients
• Providing regular ad-hoc management information (MI)
You will be able to demonstrate the following skillsets:
• Previous Independent Financial Services experience is essential
• Knowledge of Truth, Intelligent Office is desirable
• Diary management
• Organising and planning
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Provider management
• Timely response times
• Good telephone manner with the ability to build rapport and provide excellent customer service
• Positive customer feedback
• Accuracy and attention to detail