12380 – Fleet Administrator Job Spec
Location: Enderby, Leicestershire
Summary of the Role
Our client based in Enderby is seeking an experienced Fleet Administrator on a full-time permanent basis.
The role forms part of the Deliveries team, focusing on the supply of company vehicles both long and short term… the go-between for fleet and customers, as well as managing third-party suppliers to ensure a consistent, safe & high-quality service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties (including – but not limited to):
- Manage the utilisation of fleet vehicles by allocating spare vehicles where a long-term vehicle rental is required,
- Utilise the Epyx 1Link Hire Network (experience essential) and other supplier portals to process rental bookings from request to supplier invoice,
- Monitor rentals, ensuring extensions are processed & correctly recorded,
- Manage third-party suppliers to achieve an efficient, cost-effective service to employees,
- Ensure order numbers are received for all rental bookings,
- Process all rentals on to the Key2 rental system (preferred) for recharge to the Business Units in a timely fashion,
- Update the Motor Insurance Database as required,
- Update accident management supplier on a weekly basis with vehicle additions / deletions,
- Ordering of long-term lease vehicles with a focus on commercial vehicles,
- Assist in the quoting and delivery of “one-off” vehicle rental requirements,
- Continuous improvement in work practices & sharing these with others,
- Comply with safety, quality, environmental and management systems,
- Assist in other duties within the office as required.
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Generous Annual Holiday
- Hybrid Working
- Private Health
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12380) on 0116 254 9404.