- Job Reference: 12015B
- Date Posted: 5 January 2022
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicestershire
- Salary: £65,000 to £70,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Car or Car allowance, + Pension
- Sector: Business Operations
- Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Work Hours: Full Time
General Manager North Leicestershire
Salary c£65,000 to £70,000 + Company Car or Allowance
Our client is a small but expanding SME, which is seeking to recruit a General Manager to assist with its succession planning on a 2 year fixed term contract. It is likely that you will have gained experience as a Managing Director or General Manager, COO or equivalent.
Main Purpose of Role
To work closely with the Managing Director and Senior Management Team to develop and implement a range of strategies covering the following key areas of the business:
* Business Strategy
* Developing and mentoring future talent in the business
* Succession planning
* Departmental co-ordination
* Develop and implement the company's strategic business plan covering the next three years.
* Oversee the company's financial performance against previously agreed budgets.
* Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost effective operations and market development activities.
* Identify future talent at all levels within the business and implement and monitor a structured mentoring programme.
* Take personal responsibility for mentoring and developing both the Production Manager and Company Executive.
* To undertake a review of departmental co-ordination and to develop and implement systems and processes that will enhance and add value to the business.
* Create initiatives to take advantage of market opportunities, reduce operational threats, forestall business risks, and maximise core strengths
* Ensure that all company policies and legal guidelines are communicated to all in the company and are always followed.
* MSc/MA in business management and administration
* Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position
* Proven experience of mentoring and developing people
* Excellent organisational and leadership skills
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
* Demonstrable experience in developing, implementing, and managing strategic and business plans
* Strong understanding of finance and measures of performance
* Outstanding analytical and problem solving abilities
* Proven experience of working in a business operating across numerous sites
* 2 Year Fixed Term Contract
Interested? For further information please email your cv for the attention of Paul Mitchell to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you - or someone you might know - are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE NOW or call us (quoting our 5-digit job reference) on +44 (0)116 254 9404. If you do not consent, please DO NOT apply to this vacancy.