Group Payroll Manager
- Job Reference: 11574
- Date Posted: 5 March 2020
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
- Bonus/Benefits: + excellent benefits
- Sector: Accounting & Finance, Human Resources / Recruitment
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Are you a highly experienced Payroller / Payroll Manager?
Our client, based in Leicester, is currently looking to recruit a Group Payroll Manager on a permanent basis.
Managing a small team of Payroll Administrators, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the Payroll Department.
Requirements / Responsibilities
* Preparation and payment of weekly and monthly payroll for the group.
* Maintenance of the group's HMRC records for end of year balancing.
* HMRC Year End procedures to include PAYE and CIS.
* All HMRC, NIC, SSP, SMP, employee payroll queries.
* Payment of PAYE and other statutory deductions.
* Production of weekly, annual and ad-hoc reports as required.
* Annual appraisals for all team members.
* Training and staff development.
* Performance Monitoring.
Group Payroll Manager Package
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours Monday to Friday - Flexible between 8:00am to 5:30pm
Holiday: 21 days + stat (increase with length of service)
Plus Additional Excellent Benefits Package
If you're interested & think you're suitable for this opportunity, please apply online OR call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11574) on 0116 254 9404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.