11847 – Head Cashier
Location: Leicester / Remote Working
Due to an upturn in demand, our Client – a service-sector firm based in Leicester City Centre – is looking to recruit an experienced Head Cashier to join their organisation on a full-time interim basis (circa 5-6-months with potential extension).
Reporting directly to the Head of Treasury, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supervising a team of approximately 8x cashiers across multiple sites,
- Statement reconciliations,
- Allocation of payments,
- Acceptance of cash / BACS payments,
- Query handling and resolution,
- Any other related adhoc duties.
The Right Person
- Min. GCSE English & Maths or greater,
- You must be immediately available / on short notice to start,
- Previous experience working within a Leadership / Supervisory capacity is essential,
- Knowledge of cashiering. Will consider candidates who have worked within the Banking sector,
- Adaptable, proactive and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision, able to fit into a dynamic and fast-moving accounting team within a larger organisation,
- Good IT skills incl. Microsoft Excel,
- Own transport is ideal, but not essential.
- Appointment Type: Interim (min. 5-6-months)
- Rate: £11.50 - £12.30 per hour (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Holiday 27 Days + Bank Holidays
- Remote working is available at this stage, but may change in the near future
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11847) on 0116 254 9404.