Hire Support Communicator
- Job Reference: 11267
- Date Posted: 28 August 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £19,000 to £20,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pension
- Sector: Administration & Business Operations
- Job Type: Temporary
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client, based in Leicester, has engaged Paul Mitchell Associates on an exclusive basis to recruit a Hire Support Coordinator on a temporary to permanent basis.
The main responsibilities of this role are to provide exceptional customer service to customers, as well as branches, whilst maintaining great relationships with suppliers, to fulfil service level commitments.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide exceptional customer service to both branch and customers, whilst taking calls and responding to emails in a timely manner.
* Actively obtain quotations from our approved suppliers list to quote branches and customers directly, working to ensure we are offering the most competitive prices possible.
* Raise purchase orders to secure the quotations obtained.
* Be able to learn the offering from the business and the products available for rehire from our approved suppliers quickly whilst maintaining an excellent level of knowledge to advise correctly.
* Distribute Fleeted kit from our warehouse when requested by branch and/or relocating kit between branches to meet demand within the business.
* Be part of a team that supports the branches to expand our current hire offering, making sure that the branches are fully supported to fulfil orders and quotations.
* Work closely with suppliers to resolve issues quickly and to minimise customer dissatisfaction.
Candidates should be/have:
* Punctual and self-motivated.
* Work in an organised and timely fashion.
* Strong communication skills at all levels, verbally and written.
* The drive to provide exceptional customer service.
* Previous experience within customer service and/or a hire environment.
* Ability to commit to change in an ever-changing working day.
* Work under pressure in a high call and email volume part of the business.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels within the organisation
Training on the products and systems will be given.
No previous knowledge of the items supplied by the company are required but would be advantageous.
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm or 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
For further information contact Charlotte at Paul Mitchell Associates.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.