11872 – HR Administrator (FTC) Job Spec
Our Client – a well-established service provider that has gone through solid growth in the last few years – is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced HR Administrator to join their team on a full-time basis for a 6-month fixed-term-contract. The successful candidate will provide comprehensive administration services to the HR / Payroll Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Taking the lead on ensuring all administrative processes and filing structures are fit for purpose and continually reviewed,
- Providing comprehensive administrative support for Case work (investigations, disciplinaries, grievances, performance reviews & absence management) by arranging formal meetings, hearings, taking notes & drafting referrals to Occupational Health,
- Supporting the recruitment & application process i.e. placing adverts, applicant liaison, arranging interviews, providing written correspondence etc,
- Generating accurate offer letters, contracts of employment, variation letters for new & existing employees using correct templates for role,
- Ensuring employment references are obtained for all new employees (where applicable) and on acceptance of the role – noted on tracker & outstanding references chased,
- Complete & return employment references for ex-employees using company standard response template,
- Ensuring all new starter paperwork is accurately filed in correct HR / employee files & noted on the HR tracker,
- Maintaining employee portals & databases i.e. DriverCheck / Gladis / AXA for leavers, new employees & ensure accurate information is captured / recorded,
- Managing / actioning day-to-day traffic of the HR email inbox, responding or forwarding as appropriate,
- Provide holiday cover during weekly payroll processing.
The Right Person
- Experience / background working in HR Administration is essential,
- Effective communication skills & telephone manner is essential,
- Proactive & able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision,
- Excellent planning, organisation and deadline time keeping skills,
- Strong IT skills incl. Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook skills.
- Appointment Type: Fixed Term Contract (6-months)
- Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Holiday 25 Days + Bank Holidays
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11872) on 0116 254 9404.