- Job Reference: 11298A
- Date Posted: 3 September 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Bonus £20-30K
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Independent Financial Adviser - Existing Client Bank Provided!
This long-established IFA firm is seeking an experienced, credible Financial Adviser to join their successful team; servicing existing clients, as well as attracting new business. By joining this small firm, you will enter as a senior IFA and have many associated privileges. This is a very attractive opportunity, as you will have access to existing clients, many of which are on long term service contacts. You will have flexible working, autonomy, network support and access to a dedicated, in-house administration team. With this extensive resource available, the earning potential is vast. This is a small firm, with a fantastic brand and reputation. They provide their clients with professional Independent financial advice based on a fair and honest appraisal of their needs and aspirations in the following areas: Investment Advice - Estate Planning - Retirement Planning- Insurance. Responsibilities:
* To provide high quality financial advice and consistent on-going service to your clients. * Clients provided - this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Adviser. * On-going individual training and development.
* Unlimited earning potential. This is an employed position, offering a very generous basic salary of £30-£40K, with OTE of £60-£70K
* Flexible working-
* Relevant industry experience and qualifications
* Current or recent Competent Adviser Status, working towards or already Chartered Financial Planner Status. * You must be self -motivated and able to work autonomously
* Be able to understand and prioritise customer needs to deliver a high standard of advice and service.
* This opportunity is ideal for experienced Advisers who want to develop the long-term financial interests of clients with the support of a reputable business, in an environment where you can build a long-term career, benefiting from the associated financial rewards. This outstanding opportunity would also suit a Sole Trader business looking for a stable, fully supportive environment. If you have access to clients already all well and good, but there is a substantial client base to explore and manage.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.