12034 – Independent Financial Advisor Job Spec
Location: Leicester City Centre
Our client – an established and well-respected Wealth Management Consultancy based in Leicester – is seeking a Level-4 qualified Financial Advisor to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will provide financial advice & services ranging from Pensions – SSAS & SIPP (incl. property purchase), pension drawdown & transfers & workplace pensions, to investment portfolio advice, estate planning and protection.
The Role & Right Person
The successful candidate will work with an existing Adviser to learn the ropes. You must possess a Level-4 Diploma, have experience with providing all-round financial planning advice to prospective & existing clientele, and demonstrate good technical knowledge, especially with regard to pensions. As part of a small team, you will be involved in a range of tasks… initially research & report writing as well as dealing with investment portfolio management. Whilst the Financial Adviser will be mainly office-based, you will be expected to visit clients at their place of business or home. In summary, your role will consist of:
· Being part of a small, efficient financial planning team within a well-established Chartered Accountancy practice,
· Offering an excellent Financial Planning proposition to existing & new clients of the practice, especially in the pensions sector,
· Providing & managing a first-class client service programme,
· Working closely with the accountants, establishing good working relationships & providing their clients with an excellent financial planning service,
· Management of existing investment portfolios & providing appropriate investment advice,
· Product research & selection of the most appropriate products incl. report writing,
· 1 direct report: Administrator.
· Appointment Type: Permanent
· Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 per annum, subject to experience (OTE: £50k – 60k)
· Hours: Full-Time
· Holiday 24 Days + Bank Holidays (Xmas Closure)
· Flexible / remote working arrangements considered in line with the needs of the business
· Comprehensive Benefits incl. Study Support / Leave, Exam Bonuses, Paid Professional Membership Fees, EAP Scheme, Holiday Purchase Scheme, New Business Referral Bonuses, Company Pension PLUS MUCH MORE!!
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12034) on 0116 254 9404.