Insurance Services & Accounts Administration
- Job Reference: 11438
- Date Posted: 28 November 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £18,000 to £21,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance, Administration & Business Operations
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Insurance Services Administrator & Accounts Assistant
Our client, based in Leicester, is looking to recruit an Insurance Services Administrator & Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
1. To handle insurance enquiries/accounts, from obtaining quotations to raising cover notes, and liaising with clients and the Broker.
2. To coordinate insurance claims with the Broker and the client
3. To make payments to contractors and clients as required
4. To update and reconcile the insurance accounts and to deal with credit control in line with company policy
5. To liaise with lenders and solicitors as required
6. Matching invoices to works orders
7. Processing contractor invoices
8. Paying contractors
9. Taking payments & receipting of service charges, rent and insurance
Essential Qualities / Skills
*At least 3 years' experience of working in an office environment to include client liaison experience, handling accounts, coupled with an excellent telephone manner
*Organisational and administrative skills, with the ability to multi-task
*Computer literate in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
*Good literacy and numeracy skills with GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)
*A confident individual with the ability to work on their own initiative
Desirable Qualities / Skills
*A recognised insurance qualification and/or a commitment towards Personal Professional Development
*An understanding and experience of residential insurance services
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000
Hours: 8:30am - 5pm (30 mins lunch) Mon - Fri
Holiday: 20 days + stat
If you're interested & think you're suitable for this opportunity, please apply online or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11438) on 0116 254 9404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.