Interim Group Financial Controller
- Job Reference: 11262
- Date Posted: 8 August 2019
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Peterborough
- Salary: £75,000 to £85,000
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 6 months +
- Work Hours: Full Time
Interim Group Financial Controller. Our client, an instantly recognisable business based within the Peterborough area with multiple sites across the UK are looking to recruit an experienced Interim Financial Controller to join their business on an initial 6 month contract. Recruiting exclusively for this role, Paul Mitchell Associates are looking for someone immediately available or on a short notice period, who is fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with a strong cv displaying all aspects of finance expected at this level.
You will possess a strong insight into Group Finance operations, have strong leadership skills with the ability to work at all levels internally and externally, liaising with auditors, suppliers and clients. You will be responsible for the following:
* Review of the Management/Financial Accounts for 2 companies within the group
* Preparation of consolidated month end accounts
* Forecasting and budgeting reporting in accordance with group
* Monitoring the business performance in line with defined budgets
* Control expenditure and investment
You will possess drive, passion and enthusiasm with the ability to lead those around you. Strong Financial systems skills and control are a must for this position.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact us on 0116 2549404.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.