Interim Management and Cost Accountant
- Job Reference: 11587a
- Date Posted: 22 March 2020
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicestershire
- Salary: £30,000 to £35,000
- Bonus/Benefits: parking, canteen
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 12
- Work Hours: Full Time
Interim Cost/Management Accountant. Fancy a new challenge? Looking to work for a past moving organisation. We may well have the role for you. Our client, based in North Leicestershire is looking to recruit an experienced Cost/Management Accountant to cover a maternity leave. Being available in the next 2/4 weeks, your role will report into the Finance Manager and will involve the following;
* Production of accurate and timely cost information
* Develop the current and assist in the implementation of new procedures to enable the business to strive in costing information
* Standard review and analysis, investigate all variances
* Daily, weekly and monthly reporting of variances
* Review of actuals against performance targets
* Analysis of stock, raw materials against ongoing and completed projects
* Review of pricing against manufacturing costs
* Able to work closely with all departments including shop floor and make recommendations for cost improvement and streamlining
* Assisting with preparation of monthly management accounts and month end/year end reporting
* Strong knowledge of Excel, excellent comm skills are required for this role
If you possess a manufacturing background, I want to hear from you. My client will consider candidates who are AAT/QBE/CIMA/ACCA/ACA part or fully qualified. Having the ability to carry out the tasks mentioned above is the key to the role.
If you feel this is the role for you, then please get in contact.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.