11871 – IT Administration Assistant FTC Job Spec
Our Client – a successful retail business that has experienced impressive sales during the last few years (with continued growth plans for the future) is looking to recruit an IT Administration Assistant to join their business for a fixed-term-contract to cover a 9-12-month maternity leave. Based at their Leicester head office, they are looking for an experienced, well-organised individual with the ability to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment. You will work within a fantastic IT Department supporting various colleagues quickly, efficiently & professionally.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working within the inhouse systems handling capex, purchase orders, requisitions & invoices,
- Maintain stock control management systems – ordering, allocation & creations,
- Product licence control,
- Maintain a filing system that assists in fast document retrieval,
- Working with outside suppliers, maintaining good relationships and negotiating costs,
- Form strong working relations with the accounts dept.
The Right Person
- Candidates on short notice would be preferred,
- Experienced in providing a comprehensive administration service,
- Effective communication skills, high attention to detail and enthusiasm to learn,
- A great team player,
- May require some lifting of boxes,
- Experience within an IT team is not necessary as this is an Administration support role.
- Appointment Type: Fixed-Term-Contract (9-12-months maternity cover)
- Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Holiday 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- Free on-site parking
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11871) on 0116 254 9404.