11810 – Junior Analyst FTC Job Spec
Summary & Role
Our Client – a renowned manufacturer & consultancy based in Leicester – is seeking a Junior Analyst to join them on a full-time fixed term contract (min. 6-months, with potential to go permanent). This is a newly created position in response to exceptional growth over the past 24 months. This opportunity would suit a bright accounts assistant and/or studier / qualified by experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting with month-end (incl. capex / intercompany / overheads)
- Weekly & monthly reporting,
- Assisting the accounts payable team during busy periods,
- Routine chasing of accounts receivable,
- Any other related adhoc duties as required.
The Right Person
- Must be immediately available / on short notice,
- Previous analyst experience would be advantageous,
- Enthusiastic, willing to learn… a proactive problem-solver,
- Effective communication skills, confident in presenting financial information to senior management,
- Excellent planning, organisation & deadline time keeping skills,
- Strong IT skills incl. Microsoft Excel to an advanced standard. Pivots & V-Lookups experience would be ideal.
- Appointment Type: Fixed Term Contract (circa 6-months, possible permanent opportunity in the long-term)
- Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time
- Holiday 23 Days + Bank Holidays
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11810) on 0116 254 9404.