Leasehold Block Manager
- Job Reference: 11959
- Date Posted: 26 July 2021
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicester
- Salary: £30,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Pension, travel allowance
- Sector: Business Operations
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Paul Mitchell
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0)116 254 9404
Leasehold Block Manager
Are you experienced in Property Management?
Our client, based in Leicester, is looking to recruit a Leasehold Block Manager on a permanent basis.
* To oversee the management of a portfolio of residential leasehold blocks to include: Inspections, Planned Maintenance and Responsive Repairs.
* To oversee the collection of service charge, ground rent and insurance arrears for designated developments
* To actively promote and develop Leasehold Services.
Essential Qualities / Skills
* At least 5 years' experience of working in a property management office environment to include client liaison and administration experience coupled with an excellent telephone manner
* A general understanding and practical knowledge of building repairs and maintenance
* Organisational and administrative skills, with the ability to multi-task
* Personable and outgoing with good communication skills
* Computer literate in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
* Good literacy and numeracy skills with GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) to grade C or above
* Educated to at least A-level or equivalent standard with minimum 3 or more passes grade C or equivalent
* To be a member of either the Institute of Residential Property Management (IRPM), Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA), or the Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA)
* An ability to work as part of, and for the benefit of, a team
Desirable Qualities / Skills
* Block Management experience
* Experience of supervising staff and contractors
* A relevant degree in administration or building/construction
If you're interested & think you're suitable for this opportunity, please apply online or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11959) on 0116 254 9404.
If you - or someone you might know - are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE NOW or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting our 5-digit job reference) on +44 (0)116 254 9404.
If you do not consent, please DO NOT apply to this vacancy.