Licenced Insolvency Practitioner (Part Time)
- Job Reference: 11504
- Date Posted: 29 January 2020
- Recruiter: Paul Mitchell Associates
- Location: Leicestershire
- Salary: £900 to £1,100
- Sector: Accounting & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Part Time
Our client a rapidly growing business based in Leicestershire and easily accessible from Leicester, Coalville, Loughborough and surrounding Villages.
The company has a unique culture that encourages employees to be enterprising whilst taking personal responsibility for client results.
Our client is looking for a part time / semi-retired appointment taking or non-appointment taking Insolvency Practitioner to serve on a part time basis and potentially as a non-executive director.
The appointment will require the successful candidate to spend 2 days per month consulting and reviewing client files as well as taking a strategic role in the growth and direction of the business.
The successful candidate will:
* Be a licensed and registered Insolvency Practitioner.
* Have experience in the industry over a number of years.
* Have experience of dealing with both company and individual arrangements and liquidations
* Be capable of advising on regulatory requirements and the infrastructure required to uphold them
To be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV or call our office on 0116 2549404 for further information.